Welcome to the most memorable foodie experience! Bangkok food tours staff is waiting for you at meeting point which is exit number 4 of Hua Lam Phong MRT Station (In front of Bangkok Center Hotel). During 3.5 hours foodies tour, you will walk to explore and taste local cuisines from 7 famous eateries, varied from street food vendors to renowned Thai-Chinese diners. Along the way, you will discover behind-the- scene exposure of this unique neighborhood. You will get meeting the food bazaar’s lively characters, hearing its memorable stories, and visiting beautiful religious and cultural landmarks. After finishing a delicious and unique adventure tour, a local tour guide will walk you back to Hua Lam Phong MRT Station. Have a sweet dream.
As recommended by CNN Travel, Yaowarat Night Foodie Walk of our partner is just a perfect trail for those seeking to experience Bangkok’s must-visit streets as you have already seen in numerous of travel shows and big-hit movies, including Hangover Part II.
Yaowarat, Bangkok’s Chinatown, is the World’s most renowned street food destination and the local favorite dining district. On this early night adventure, you will discover the sophisticated flavors of Bangkok’s 200 years old community that is rich with Thai-Chinese tradition and delicious food.
- An amazingly delicious and 100% local experience on the best foodie street in Thailand
- 7 tasting locations and 10+ yummy local food and drink samples (enough for full dinner)
- Fun and informative English- speaking local guided walking tour
- Explore long history of local landmarks in Yaowarat neighborhood
- Child, whose age is 3 years old and under, is free of charge.
- Experience behind-the-scene insights of Yaowarat by local
- Tastes variety of most mouth-watering fares Yaowarat has to offer
- Support local communities in a fun way
- Learn about tradition and entertaining stories of one of the oldest neighborhoods in Bangkok
- Discover real Thai culinary culture on the history road at night
- Enjoy 3.5 hours of delicious and adventure World's famous local food tour