Good morning Bangkok The Jour-ney team will pick you up at Surasak BTS Station exit number 3 around 9 a.m. Then pick up bicycle at “Moonride” bike shop. Now you are ready to bike!! The bike route will lead you to the wonderful landmarks of four religions and 7 unseen attractions. The first unseen will be St. Louis Church which is unique architecture church of Bangkok with the shape of cross when looking from bird eyes’ view. You will bike pass a 100 years-old wooden house which currently use as a residence for local people. After that you will stop at Argosy Yanawa Temple to pay respect to buddha at the oldest gold bark which is the second unseen of this trip continue cycling to the third and fourth unseen attractions which are Vishanu Temple and Prok Temple to pay respect to 24 Indian god figures and buddha. You will have small break to taste an original flavor of Samosa, the local Indian snack, before heading to the 5th unseen which is Chinese cemetery, the largest cemetery in Bangkok.
South-Sathorn has been known as Bangkok’s Central Business District, but actually not many people know that South-Sathorn is the city’s hidden gems due to its culture diversity.
This cycling tour offers you the opportunity to explore 5 spectacular communities in this area where 4 religious and 5 unique cultures can live in perfect harmony since a hundred year ago. During biking trip, you will stop at 7 amazing unseen attractions in South-Sathorn area, and learn about their history. Visiting the oldest house, ship and the second largest tree in Bangkok. Have fun with workshop of traditional local snack with auntie Sa, and enjoy eating snacks that you will never think that it has in Sathorn area.
- Pick up service at Surasak BTS Station exit number 3
- Bicycle and safety equipment
- Personal tour guide and local youth guides
- Work shop of local snack, Ja-Loh, with a local chef
- Accidental Insurance
- Explore a true cultural melting pot of Bangkok
- Have fun with exercising along with spectacular architecture of the community
- Delight yourself with Indonesian style lunch and street snacks throughout the biking trail
- Pay respect to 24 Indian god figures and white-jade Buddha to bless you for for the prosperity of life
- Experience traditional Thai snack work shop with the local expert who make this snack for her living
- Shopping for souvenir and delicious local food at St. Louis Food Street
- Surprise with a wooden house that has been located in the community for 100 years
- Visit the second largest tree in Bangkok
- Tour will be departure every Saturday, minimum 5 persons for this tour, it may not run if there are not enough people registered