Treks and river tour experience: A day trip, Iba
About the trip
- Enjoy the Philippine Jeepney and Carabao ride experience
- Hike over one of the mountains of Iba Zambales
- Swim at the secret waterfalls
- Have a Boodle Fight with the locals over the mountain
- Discover Native Tree Species through Botanicals 101
- Have fun kayaking in the Botolan River
10 am Meet at Iba Botanicals Guesthouse, Zambales and departure to river crossing point. Jeepney Ride.
10:30 am Arrive Iba Botancals additional land area (Mose land), tour ylang-ylang trees.
11:30am Hike to Vetiver Terraces (45 min to 1 hour) with Carabao Ride.
12:30am-3pm Lunch: Boodle Fight by the waterfalls. Then swimming and bond (stories) with the locals uphill.
3 pm Reforestation activities, guests can learn various facts about our different botanicals plant species including Ylang-ylang, Turmeric, Vetiver, Moringa and others.
4 pm Jeepney pickup, drop off with kayaks at river, kayak 30 minutes to Eco Village.
6/7pm Dinner in Eco Village Guest House.
- Transportation inside the native village and the mountain
- Local Tour Guide
- First Aid
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks