You will be picked up from the hotel at approximately 7.30 a.m. and will be transferred to the embarkation pier at Yacht Haven Marina by conditioned bus. Embark onboard the June Bahtrafor a 09:00 p.m. departure and enjoy your cruise through the enchanting and breathtaking Phang Nga Bay.
Get ready for an amazing archipelago of Phang Nga Bay with Jane Bahtra. The luxury schooner rigged with the sails of a traditional junk offers you a unique experience of Andaman cruising.
During the cruise, you will enjoy the beautiful view of Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island. You will explore mangrove forests and a cave by long-tail boat. We will make your holiday more memorable and meaningful by taking your to the Moken village to learn their culture and make new friends. You also have your own relaxing time at the wonderful beach to do your preference activities such as swimming or sunbathing.
- Pick up and drop off from/to hotel and pier at Yacht Haven Marina
- Thai lunch on board with tea and coffee
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Fruits and Nuts
- A long-tail boat ride
- German / English - speaking guide: Every Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- French / English - speaking guide: Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Free cruise for children age below 4 years
- Have a delicious Thai buffet lunch on the June Batra
- Surround yourself with natural of Phang Nga Bay
- Explore the local lifestyle of Moken villagers
- Freedom to design your own relaxation time