BANGKOK - PATHUMTHANI 13.00 Depart from the boat pier in Bangkok and cruise up north along Chao Praya River passing various Bangkok’s city riverside landmarks. 17.30 Stop at Pathumthani local market to explore the local lifestyle of the people.
The longest river in Thailand, Chao Phraya River has been a lifeline of Thai people for centuries. It is where Thai people trade, commute and form many traditions. It originates in the north and runs to the sea through Ayutthaya and Bangkok. The river is always lively with boats and vibrant riverside communities. During this tour, you will witness lives along the river and gain unique insights into the culture of Mon people on Koh Kret island, a dominant tribe of central Thailand between the 6th and 10th centuries AD. Today, Koh Kret is well known for its rural atmosphere, distinctive earthenware and delicious Thai sweets.
- 2 days cruise with stops and visits as mentioned in the program
- 1 night accommodation on board in double berth air-conditioned cabin
- Meal plan as mentioned (1 dinner - 1 breakfast)
- Coffee, Tea & Water on board and during the meals
- Sightseeing and visit as mentioned in the program
- Group Insurance
- Services of a qualified crew
- Observe the rural way of life along the river
- See the wonderful Grand Palace from Cha Phraya River
- Explore fresh market where local people shop for fresh products and a wide variety of Thai desserts
- Enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner of delicacies Thai food
- Visit the Mon community and learn about their traditional lifestyle