Arrive at Phrom Lok Community to smiling faces of your host and local guides. Not to mention a table full of Southern Thai food, seasonal tropical fruits, and herbal drinks.
Phrom Lok community is situated next to Khao Luang National Park, which is part of the oldest ecosystem on earth featuring an exceptional diversity of species and richness of natural resources. People in Phrom Lok grow rambutan, mangosteen, mimusops, durian, and rubber, in 'suan som rom' mixed orchards. The Phrom Lok Community Based Group was established in 2007 and it has become one of the strongest and most successful in Thailand.
- Delicious Southern Thai meals ( 1Breakfast, 2lunch, 1dinner)
- Homestay accommodation (2-5 Persons per house)
- Basic activity fees (bicycle, trekking, Batik workshop)
- Transportation within the Phrom Lok premise
- Accident insurance coverage
- Local community guide
- Community environmental fee
- Bike in the neighborhood or take the scenic route through natural treasures.Visit local farming experts and learn how you can plant similar fruits at your own home
- Pick fruits right off the trees or forage for herbs
- Create your very own Batik artwork in a local led workshop
- Make a serene trip to the spectacular Phrom Lok Temple built in 1782, observe the Buddhist fresco paintings that still remain on the cave walls
- Enjoy a fun filled time by the Phrom Lok Waterfall
- Fascinate by the vibrant of Southern Manora dance from youth group (Additional)
- Get to know the local elders, pick their mind, absorb their wisdom - language is not a barrier