9.30am. Travel to Leamsak community pier. Get to know the routes and how to take a long-tail boat. - Observe and explore nature ecosystems and the marine biodiversity of Leamsak. - See the prehistoric paintings of 3,000 years. Go search for heart of the mountains. - Take a walk through the fishermen’s lifestyle. See how they do fish farming in floating baskets. - Experience the similarity and dissimilarity of the sea and mountains in Leamsak Lagoon. - Take photos of significant landmarks of Leamsak sea, Fa Faed (Twin) and Lak Kone mountains. (nails)
Come here and you will fall for fairytale-like sceneries and panoramic views at the edge of the cape. Get your hands on community’s conservation activities and experience the richness tri-cultural local lifestyle of Thai, Muslim, and Chinese has been peacefully steady in harmony for many generations.
- 1 lunch meal (Khao Kluk Kapi with shrimp or local food)
- Long-tail boat fare
- Orchards and Nipa palms
- Local community guide
- Group accidental insurance
- Community pick-up truck fare.
- Experience the richness of tri-cultural diversity at the edge of the Laemsak cape.
- Set sail to see the beauty of nature, and rare prehistoric paintings with your own eyes.
- Join the community conservation activities.
- Taste Khao Kluk Kapi (Thai fried rice with shrimp paste) and fresh Caulerpa lentillifera (sea grapes), the famous local dish. We guarantee that the paste is really tasty and very clean.