Start your journey back in time around 7.00 a.m. by Bangkok Food Tour staff will pick you up at your accommodation. Heading to train markets, the only market that set up on activating train track. Have fun with learning about the technique of coconut sugar making at Thakha Floating Market before move on to Bangnoi Floating Market. You can taste variety of delicious farm- fresh local products such as roasted banana with sweet dip and mackerel fried rice.
Turn back in time and visit authentic floating markets. As waterways play an important part of traditional Thai life. On this full day excursion, we bring you back in time to experience Samut Songkram, the last Venice of the East in Thailand.
You will explore charming local communities, visit three traditional floating markets, have a wow moment at the unique train markets, and taste unique local delicacies made with freshest local ingredients. On this one day excursion, you will be soaked into the real tradition of Thai culinary culture and get the complete experience of floating markets like an insider.
- Child who age 3 years old or under is free of charge
- VIP van transportation and your personal driver
- Experienced and friendly licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off at your coomodation
- All activity fees as mentioned in the program
- Complimentary basic medical insurance
- 17+ delicious food & drink samples mentioned in the program (enough for the whole day meal)
- Immerse yourself in Thai way of life and culinary culture
- Experience 3 unique floating markets, including the authentic Tha Kha Floating market, where local farmers meet to exchange their produces
- Enjoy a ride on a row boat in a coconut farm and learn about the traditional technique of coconut sugar making
- Taste farm-fresh local specialties such as roasted banana with sweet dip and mackerel fried rice
- Explore Amphawa floating market, the best spot to sample Thai snacks and sweets
- Stop by the amazing train markets, the only market in the world that is set up on the train track
- Visit the marvelous “unseen in Thailand” Bangkung temple