8.05 a.m. Meet at our meeting point: Airport / the bus station / hotels in town and get on a VIP van. 8.45 a.m. Have breakfast at Lert Rot Kai Kata, the best place for breakfast in Sakon Nakhon. Enjoy a variety of local dishes such as Vietnamese pan-fried egg and Vietnamese noodle soup. 9.45 a.m. Go to Phu Phan Royal Development Study Centre. 10.15 a.m. Phu Phan Royal Development Study Centre is established for improving the livelihood of Northeastern Thai people. Follow an officer to see the 3 blacks of Phu Phan, chickens, pigs and cattle. 11.45 a.m. Arrive at Nong San Village. Drink a fresh herbal drink before getting on a farm tractor to explore the village.
With the cooperation of Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), memorable trips of the King’s Wisdom for Sustainable Tourism Project were presented. Nong San is a small village in Kok Phu Sub-district, Phu Phan District surrounded by Phu Phan Mountains. Learn how Nong San people live a simple life and explore the beauty of their tradition and culture throughout the trip.
- One day activities
- Three meals
- VIP van (9 seats)
- Transportation provided in the program
- Travel insurance
- Live like a local Thai farmer and learn the true 'Esan' way of life
- Fill-up your tummy with the legendary hot and spicy 'Somtum' a.k.a 'Papaya Pok-Pok', one of the Thai food treasures, originated from the Northeastern highlands
- Visit Phu Phan Royal Development Study Centre under the Royal Initiative of HM King Rama 9, where experiments and research have been conducted to enhance conventional agricultural methods
- Hop on 'E-Tak' or the farmer's tractor to get around the village!
- Acquire the mastery of indigo dyeing