Upon your arrival at the Lisu Lodge (9 am.) you will be welcomed with a refreshing traditional drink. Then, following a cycling tour around the village (13 kilometers or 8 miles). Enroute stop at a tea plantation - Stop off to relax and enjoy a beautiful landscape at our tea plantation where you will be led by an experienced guide who will introduce you to the process of growing and harvesting tea as well as vegetation propagation to produce tea seedlings at the nursery, whilst teaching you how to pluck tea leaves and enjoy a cup of fresh-roasted tea.
Lisu Lodge offers hill tribe holidays that include cultural and adventure experiences in Chiang Mai Province, northern Thailand. Named after the Lisu hill tribe village that is found near the lodge, the lodge is also part of a community-based project that aims to conserve the natural heritage of the hill tribes in Chiang Mai. The Lisu migrated from southern China and Tibet in the early 20th century.
The Lodge built in traditional Lisu style with an eye for western comforts. The guest cottages overlook the lush fields and hills surrounding the valley. During the tour, a family elder will guide you around the village to introduce you to Lisu customs and culture. Also other adventures are await for you ex. white water rafting and cycling tour.
- One night accommodation in bamboo cottage ( sharing twin for 2 persons/room)
- Standard activities according to the itinerary ( white water rafting, village visit, cycling tour)
- Welcome drinks and meals (1lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Cultural show
- Good blend of cultural and adventure experience.
- Healthy picnic lunch at the bank of the river
- Enjoy local dinner and cultural tour
- Go white water rafting!
- Visit Himmapaan tree nersery and learn how they restore the forest ecosystem
- Local touch with western conforts
- Cycling tour and a visit to traditional Akha village