The check in time for the room is from 2PM but it's better to come earlier than that because there will be manything to explore. We recommend you to come after you have lunch maybe from the city or elsewhere .Once you are here, you can take off your luggage and start exploring around. Lisu Lodge is also located in the Learning Center for Sustainable Agricultural Development, so you can easily walk around to visit the orchards, rice paddies and other projects. The beauty of the program is an opportunity to have a freedom to design your own experience by selecting your additional activities by yourself and learn the way of life of Lisu people.
This award-winning eco-friendly lodge offers adventure tours and cultural insight of the fascinating Lisu hill tribe in Chiangmai and the lodge itself is also a part of a community-based project that aims to conserve the heritage of the hill tribes.
During A-must village tour, a local guide will take you around the village to introduce you to Lisu culture.The beauty of this Lisu classic program is the freedom to design your own experience.Other Exciting and fun activities are available as an additional to the package, including whitewater rafting, trekking, tea plantation tour, biking, massage and ox cart riding.
The lodge is built in traditional Lisu style but with modern amenities and comforts.it suits anyone who would like to have new experience but also a very relaxing holiday.
- Dinner in Local northern style
- One night twin room for 2 persons (Check-In From: 02:00 PM / Check-Out Until: 11:00 AM)
- Village tour with local guide
- Lisu cultural performance
- Visit Lisu village and development projects in the area
- Get Cultural insight of the fascinating Lisu hill tribe
- Stay in a cozy eco-friendly bamboo lodge
- Enjoy healthy hearty meals
- Freedom to choose an additional activities on your own