The check in time for the room is 2 p.m. but we recommend you to come earlier so you can have more time to explore the area. Once you arrive here, you can deposit your luggage and start exploring around. The Lanjia lodge has a market place where you can shop for local products that are hand-crafted by hill tribe people. The Lanjia Lodge is located near both Lahu and Hmong villages, where you can learn about local lifestyles. The best part of this program is you having a flexible schedule in which can select the additional activities by yourself.
The Lanjia Lodge is an eco-friendly community-based lodge. It is designed to improve the quality of life of hill tribe villagers and to promote community-based tourism in Thailand. Lanjia means or "peaceful" in Hmong language, and true to its name, the Lanjia Lodge will provide you with a sense of serenity, while you explore the local cultures and environments.
In this trip, discover one of Thailand's most progressive hill tribe cultures and diverse regions. The Lanjia Lodge offers first-hand experience of how tourism can play a positive role in the preservation of ancient culture along with variety of activities such as trekking, bird watching and handicrafts, which that you can partake in as an addition to the tour package.
- Village tour of Hmong and Lahu hill tribe that led by a local guide
- One night accommodation at Lanjia (twin room for 2 persons ) Check-In From: 02:00 PM / Check-Out Until: 11:00 AM
- Enjoy traditional performance by local people
- Healthy homemade breakfast with a fantastic view of forest
- A delicious hill tribe dinner style prepare by local chef
- Batik making class
- Freedom to design you own holiday at a peaceful atmosphere
- An authentic Hmong hilltribe performance
- Learning the art of do nothing but just enjoy the breathtaking scenaries
- Exploring the nearby villages
- A freedom to choose your own activities
- Hmong batik class
- Enjoying your stay in a traditional Hmong style lodge with modern comforts.