Optional: Leave from Bang Rong Pier, Phuket by ferry. We suggest the 11:00 am departure time which will take you to Koh Yao Noi Island by noon. For a speedier option, there are speedboats that take half the time.
This is what we can call the perfect example of a harmonious community. Resided primarily by Thai Muslims, it is amazing to see how it defies all images of conflict in the world. Southern Thai hospitality is passionate, warm, and full of smiles. The positive vibe at this island is contagious. In 2002, Koh Yao Noi Island gained worldwide attention after receiving the World Legacy Award for Destination Stewardship from Conservation International and for its eco-friendly homestay programs.
- Incredible seafood meals ( 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner)
- Homestay arranged by our local friends
- Basic activities and workshop fees
- Community Environmental fund
- Accidental insurance
- Local community guide (English speaking)
- Island Sightseeing
- Join fishermen for an early morning boat ride to the sea, test your luck and skills in fishing
- Take ad hoc lessons from your fishermen friends about the ocean life in Thailand
- Show off your cooking skills to the locals or let them teach your Thai savory seafood recipes
- Find a hammock by the beach for an afternoon nap -- can’t get better than this
- Explore the richness of Koh Yao Noi’s natural resources and the local way of life
- Immerse yourself and learn more about life of the Muslims.