9.30am. Travel to Leamsak community pier. Get to know the routes and how to take a long-tail boat. - Observe and explore nature ecosystems and the marine biodiversity of Leamsak. - See the prehistoric paintings of 3,000 years. Go search for heart of the mountains. - Take a walk through the fishermen’s life path. See how they do fish farming in floating baskets. - Experience the similarity and dissimilarity of the sea and mountains in Leamsak Lagoon. - Capture significant landmarks of Leamsak sea, Fa Faed (Twin mountain) and Lek Kone mountains.(Nail Mountain)
Leamsak, Krabi: Community Lifestyle Route
Come here and you will fall for fairytale-like sceneries and panoramic views at the edge of the cape. Experience the richness of tri-cultural local ways of life of Thai, Muslim, and Chinese has been peacefully steady in harmony for many generations. Feel the romance, once again in Krabi!
- 1 lunch meal (local food)
- Long-tail boat fare
- Local community guide
- Group accidental insurance
- Experience the richness tri-cultural diversity at the edge of the cape.
- Set sail to see elegant nature, and rare prehistoric paintings of 3000 years with your own eyes.
- Enjoy swimming and picnicking on the private beach.