9.30AM. Meet up at the meeting point at BTS Saphan Taksin (Floor2,Exit3) 9.35AM. Get started! Visit Bangrak, famous district among Thais for its diverse local flavors. The area is a true melting pot, where you can find Thai delicacies from various regions and ethnicities. As we journey along our easy-to-walk route, you will meet and engage with restaurant owners, sample their generations-old artisanal recipes, and visit fascinating local attractions hidden away from major tourist path. Not only you will get full exposure to the Thai gastronomic tradition but your visit will also be a great support to local community
Awarded Thailand's Best Tour Program in 2013, our original Historic Bangrak Food Tour lets you become a Thai food expert in a few hours! Join us as we bring you to explore amazing tastes and sights of Bangrak, aka Village of Love, the century-old culinary neighborhood. Our 3.5-hour signature food tour combines delectable food tasting with off-the-beaten sightseeing. As the most popular culinary tour in Thailand, this tour is a delicious and fun way to explore Bangkok just like a local.
Experience Mom - Pop Food Culture - Bangrak is the district famous among Thais for its diverse local flavors. The area is a true melting pot, where you can find Thai delicacies from various regions and ethnicities.
- An amazingly delicious and 100% local experience
- Five authentic tasting locations and 12+ delicious food and drink samples (enough for big lunch)
- Experienced, friendly and entertaining local guide
- Fun and informative guided walking tour, including visits to local landmarks
- Experience local daily life in the neighborhood
- Taste mom and pop cuisines that have been served to locals for over thirty years in Bangrak
- Savor diverse flavors of regional and ethnic Thai cuisines
- Cross the river in a local way to taste the best Northeastern Thai food
- Support local communities in a unique and entertaining way
- Master the art of ordering street food