Nan is a fairly typical provincial city with a vast, interesting history, some impressive wats and a very good museum.
Welcome to Homestay Baan Bo Suak, the friendliness village. The small rural village located in Muang district, Nan Province. Staying in the village homestay, you can indulge in learning about local culture not just by being with the villagers, but also by seeing how locals live in a sustainable way.
Have you ever known the meaning of BO SUAK? In Thai Lanna Language BO is mean NOT and SUAK is mean FIERCENESS. That is why we can say BAAN BO SUAK is the Friendliness Village.
- City tour including visit Wat Phumin, Wat Chang Kam, Wat Ming Muang and Musuem.
- Visit Pottery Musuem and workshop, visit weaving house and bike rental around the village.
- Meals plan: Dinner on arrival day, fullboard on the second day and breakfast on departure day.
- Roundtrip transfer Baan Bo Suak - Nan airport/Bus station (based on private vehicle) without guide (arrange by the community).
- Personal English speaking guide.
- Accommodation at Homestay Baan Bo Suak.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visit Ancient Kiln site and Antique Wooden House Museum
- Have fun with pottery and handicraft workshop with local expert
- See and learn the secret of traditional weaving at weaver’s house
- Experience local lifestyle by offering food to monks at Wat Bo Suak Temple
- Enjoy biking around the village
- Sightseeing in a peaceful town of Nan