7.30 a.m. Leave the hotel for A Hua. Enjoy the beautiful landscape on the way to A Hua. Breakfast (Banh Mi or Vietnamese sandwich) is served during a break at the Lang Co Lagoon after crossing through the Hai Van Tunnel. Stop at Hong Ha Village for lunch and have a short stroll in this scenic valley village.
Located 60 km southwest of Hue, Vietnam, A Luoi is a scenic mountainous district nestled between the A Shau Valley and the Laotian border. For many years, this off-the-beaten-track destination has been renowned for its cultural richness with different hill tribe minorities, lush mountain ranges, rice fields, and breathtaking panoramic views. Perched in the hills 7 km away from the main town, Vel (village) A Hua is home to 280 Ta-oi and Pa-Co people, two Mon-Khmer ethnic groups based mainly in mountainous areas of Vietnam’s central provinces. Join us in this journey to discover the marvelous beauty of nature and experience the authentic simple life and rich cultural traditions of A Hua.
* For best preparation, please reserve at least 4 days in advance for this program.
- Transportation to A Hua from Da Nang or Hue and back
- Two-night stay in a covered tented platform under the starry sky of A Hua
- Three breakfasts, three lunches and two dinner during the trip
- Local community guide
- English speaking facilitator
- A walking tour to get introduced to the village
- Mountain field hiking or jungle trekking tour
- A boat ride on the near-by river
- Bicycles available for free use
- Drinking water through out the trip
- Get to know the culture of Ta-Oi people, one of Vietnam's 54 ethnic groups.
- Emerge yourself in the beautiful landscape of a mountainous village with an overnight stay in a tent set up in the wild.
- Enjoy delicious mountainous dishes.
- Experience trekking in the primary forest and listen to the song of nature.
- Enjoy a boat ride on the beautiful river in the near-by community