10.00 a.m. Arrive at Ban Laem Makham Community and retrace the footsteps of King Rama V' 10.30 a.m. Try sewing hats from nipa palm leaves and Khum stems. 11.00 a.m. See the wall painting of Laem Makham Temple.
The terrain of Ban Laem Makham Community, Trat is a peninsula. This over-100-year-old village is believed to have a guardian deity residing in a large 100-year-old Tamarind tree. This deity known as “Chao Poh Ton Makham Prong” is worshiped by villagers and has become the origin of the name “Ban Laem Makham”
Ban Laem Makham is famous for its abundant natural resources. It has many natural tourist destinations such as mangrove forests which are home to many marine lives and a place where villagers make a living.
- Local Guide
- Activities listed on the itinerary
- Take a Saleng ride, a local tracsport vehicle,Wea to Weaving Arts Learning Center.
- Visit Wooden Board Manikin House.
- Take a boat to see mangrove forests and the way fishermen live.
- Pay respect to Chao Mae Pak Klong.
- See brahminy kite or the red-backed sea eagle.
- Dig for lamp shells.
- Visit Toh Wali/Laem Makham Temple’s Ubosot/ Laem Makham Temple’s exhibition.