ElephantsWorld staff will pick you up at your accommodation around 9.00 a.m..This service is available for those who live in Kanchanaburi city only. The elephants' friend journey will begin at ElephantsWorld around 10.00 a.m. You will meet lovely elephants and make friend with them by feeding them. By following our friendly elephants routine, you will heading to Elephants’ bath where you can observe them bathing. Have you ever been a chef for your friends before? No..I didn’t mean your regular friends. I mean your gentle giant friends. Now you are going to cook sticky rice for your friends, old elephants, by cleaning and preparing fruit/ vegetables.
ElephantsWorld is a sanctuary for sick, old and abused elephants. Here we work for the elephants, instead of them working for us. You will get to enjoy very close contact with these gentle, giant animals. This means that you will be involved in taking care of elephants by feeding them, preparing food for them, and take a bath with them in the river.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch surrounded with relaxing environment
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel/guest house in Kanchanaburi city only
- Elephants’ food that you will feed them
- Free of charge for children whose age 0 – 3 years old
- Please note that** activities can slightly vary per day. Every day is slightly different to the day before, depending on the needs of our elephants.
- Enjoy being elephants’ best friend by taking the elephants to the river for a bath, and scrubbing them
- Being elephants company by observing them bathing
- Become a chef for elephants by cleaning fruit/vegetables, preparing and cooking sticky rice for them
- Relax yourself while observing the elephants having an elephant spa (mud bath)
- Have fun with gathering / planting food for the elephants
- Get to know elephants better by learning about their’ food
- Enjoy feeding sticky rice balls, fruit, and vegetables to elephants