Thai Akha cooking school is the first and only cooking school in Thailand that offers you a chance to learn how to cook Thai Akha Hill Tribe food. It is the outdoor set up kitchen with mix of Thai- Akha culture atmosphere.
The cooking program begin with taking you to the local market where you can explore and search for your dishes’ ingredients. During the cooking class, you can learn how to cook traditional Thai and Akha dishes from scratch along with learning wonderful different culture.
We recommend you to come with the empty stomach because you will enjoy eating your own dishes. Also you will have a snack break and fresh local grown coffee during the class.
At the end of the class you will receive a cooking gift set that will help you make an amazing Thai food at home.
February 15, 2018 · Taiwan
- Local market tour where people in the community shop for their fresh products
- Transportation from/ to your place of stay. (within 3 k.m. Radius from Chiang Mai Old city gates)
- Individual cooking station
- Full color cook book that will help you make you favorite Thai dishes at home
- Free Akha Hill Tribe coffee
- Learn to prepare Thai and Akha cuisine during a cooking class in Chiang Mai.
- Visit a local market to observe a slice of daily life and shop for ingredients (morning session only).
- Prepare 11 different dishes, including a combination of soups, desserts, appetizers and entrees.
- Discover new details about Akha culture, food and cooking ingredients.
- Sit down for a meal featuring your freshly-made creations.
- Souvenir cookbook included.
- Great introduction to Northern Thailand’s unique cuisines and cultures.