A Local guide and fisherman will wait for you at Banlaem Homestay mangrove forest conservation pier at 6.00 a.m. Today you will experience a fisherman's lifestyle. You will take a boat to the ocean and have a breakfast while watching flock of birds. Then time to build houses for crabs and fishes to be their nursery. Continue your journey to island that covers with mangroves. This island is the birth place of many marine life. You will observe fisherman’s life and share experience with local fisherman. Then you will enjoy your relaxing time at the open air mud bath spa. Your local guide will take you back to the community to clean up your body and have a local drink.
Baan Laem Homestay is a small community located in the southern of Thailand. This community surrounded by nature. Just around the corner you will see healthy ecosystem at mangrove forest where it provides shelters and food to animals. The majority of local people are fishing for their living. During your visit you will experiences life of a fisherman, get hands-on experience of building houses for crabs and fishes to preserve them. You also have the opportunity to grow mangrove forest to improve ecosystem, and have a natural mud bath to detox and treat your skin. Life at Baan Laem Homestay is simple but charming. You will feel warm welcome from local people and experience their local communities wisdom. Most importantly, Baan Laem Homestay is very famous for fresh seafood so don’t miss it!
- Delicious local Breakfast and local snack or fruit
- Local seafood for your lunch
- Transportation during the tour for example tricycle and boat
- Local expert guide who will show you around their community
- All menu items subject to change based on seasonal availability
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the middle of the ocean like a fisherman while watching flock of birds
- Get fresh mud spa coming from locally
- Design your own visiting to one of the local communities wisdom (Choosing from demonstration of weaving from natural materials, learning how to make Thai southern chilli paste, visiting the community of bird cage maker and mini boats maker, learning how to preserve seafood for example dry fish, visiting coastal marine nursery, or visiting house of swallow bird nest)
- Enjoy your delicious local seafood prepared by local chef
- Learn the simplicity but unique of local lifestyle
- Be a part of Ban Laem mangrove conservationist by building houses for crabs and fishes
- Experience fisherman life with a local fisherman
- Help local people conserve mangrove forest by planting
- Note** Please wear comfortable cloth. Get ready to have fun with swimming and doing mud spa