9:00 a.m. Meet at Saphan Taksin BTS Station, Exit 1.
9:15 a.m. Take a boat ride to Yodpiman Pier and take a cross-river ferry to Wat Kalayanamitr.
09.45 am. Arrive at Kudeejeen. Meet Ms. Pin, a community leader who will take us around the
• Visit Kuan An Keng, a 200-year Chinese shrine.
• Admire the beauty of Santa Cruz Church, located in the middle of Kudeejeen.
• Visit the cupcake house to learn how ‘Kanom Farang Kudeejeen’ is made.
11.30 am. Enjoy Kudeejeen royal cuisine at Ms. Tan’s house.
• Try Thai-Portuguese dishes.
• Learn how to make Thai royal dessert.
January 11, 2018 · Taiwan
I saw a different possibility and beautiful things of Thailand.
Local Alike Team helps local communities.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary ( Lunch 1 )
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- Take a boat ride along the Chao Phraya River
- Walk around the community to see the diversity of culture
- Visit the Santa Cruz Church
- Try ‘Kanom Farang Kudeejeen’ or a Portuguese cupcake at the cupcake house
- Enjoy Thai-Portuguese dishes
- Become a royal chef and make Thai royal dessert