Half Day To Enjoy With Elephants At Karen Village, Chiang Mai (Join Tour)
About the trip
- History of elephants with Karen Village
- Making an elephant medicine ball
- Taking Elephants to the river and Feed Medicine Balls
- Pick up/ Drop off at your accommodation in Chiang Mai
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Spanish, Chinese- Speaking Tour Guide ( if required )
- Karen Cloth
7:00 am. - Pick up at your hotel ( We pick-up/drop-off anywhere in and around Chiang Mai city within a 20 minute radius. This includes the airport, Old City, Nimman, Night Bazaar, as well as surrounding locations )
Drive around 1.5 hours from the city through lucious jungle. On either side of the road you will see rices and corn field surrounded by untouched jungle on the mountain.
9:00 am. - Arrive at Elephants Freedom Village. You will have a few minute to take in the view. Don't be afraid to ask for coffee and fresh friut.
9:15 am. - Introduction Presentation. Start with history of elephants with Karen Village. Say hi with elephants and get to know each of them. Then change to Karen style outfit.
9:30 am. - Elephants interaction and It's time to make a medicine ball.
11:30 am. -Lunch time
12:30 am. -Taking Elephants to the river. It does invole a small bit of hiking but not too far. At the river, We will have elephants to lay down so we can scrub their skin.
13:30 pm. -Time to say goodbye.
15:30 pm. -Arriving in Chiang Mai.
- You should bring an Extra Clothes