One Day To Enjoy With Elephants At Karen Village, Chiang Mai (Join Tour)
About the trip
- History of elephants with Karen Village
- Making an elephants medicine ball
- Taking Elephants to the river and Feed Medicine Balls
- Activities of your choice
- Karen Cloth
- Pick up/ Drop off at your accommodation in Chiang Mai
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Activity As Mention in the program
- Drinking water and snack
8:00 am. - Pick up at your hotel (We pick-up/drop-off anywhere in and around Chiang Mai city within a 20 minute radius. This includes the airport, Old City, Nimman, Night Bazaar, as well as surrounding locations)
Drive around 1.5 hours from the city through lucious jungle. On either side of the road you will see rices and corn field surrounded by untouched jungle on the mountain.
10:00 am. - Arrive at Elephants Freedom Village. You will have a few minute to take in the view. Don't be afraid to ask for coffee and fresh friut.
10:15 am. - Introduction Presentation. Start with history of elephants with Karen Village. Say hi with elephants and get to know each of them. Then change to Karen style outfit.
10:30 am. - Elephants interaction and It's time to make a medicine ball.
11:30 am. -Lunch time
12:30 am. -Taking Elephants to the river. It does invole a small bit of hiking but not too far. At the river, We will have elephants to lay down so we can scrub their skin.
15:30 pm. -Optional activities as the listed below.
- Making Karen jewerly
- Learning the Karen language
- Exploring village
- Slingshot training
18:30 pm. -Dinner + Bonfire
20:30 pm.- Time to say good bye
10:30 pm.- Arriving in Chiangmai
- You should bring extra clothes