Experience Akha Way of Life, Hloyo, Chiang Rai (2D1N) ROYAL ORCHID
About the trip
- Experience to taste hill tribe food, prepare ingredients and learn how to cook Ahka food with hosts
- Try to work on Ahka embroidery or make a bracelet from millet seeds
- Drink coffee while watching the sunrise
- Walk around community and work in the field with villagers
- Sit and chat under the sky full of stars
- Meals as listed in the itinerary ( 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast )
- Basic homestay accommodation prepared by your local host
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
1.30 pm First meet!
Check-in to Clay House of Hloyo community, and relaxation.
3.00 pm “Ou-Dou-Thong-ma”
Learn how to speak simple words of Akha dialect e.g. “hello”, “thank you”
Hands on local jobs by making brooms or puppet wood craving.
5.00 pm Move your body up!
Walk around community on the local trail that let you explore herbs, crops and local fruits
End up your day with a beautiful sunset.
6.30 pm Khantoke : Dining served on Bamboo platter
Traditional Akha food with fresh vegetable is served for your memorable dining!
8.30 pm Night talk under the stars
Lay down on house’s terrace, chilling yourself with cool atmosphere or talking with hosts and traveling companions…time to rest your mind and make more friends. Good night and sweet dreams!
6.00 am “The early bird gets the worm”
Wake up early for catching the first light of the day with a cup of nice coffee or tea.
8.00 am Beginning your day with local breakfast!
9.30 am Crafts and cloths in Akha style
Try to work on Akha crafts such as bamboo weaving or embroidery of bracelets with Akha’s unique designs. Keep it as your own souvenir from Hloyo!
11.00 am Say goodbye to Hloyo community.