8.00 a.m. Meet at the meeting point. 8.30 a.m. Travel to Takiantia Community, Chonburi. 9.00 a.m. Arrive at the house of Mr. Saroj, an organic coconut farm owner. • Listen to the story of Takiantia Community while enjoying a cup of coconut coffee and Thai dessert. • See the rearing of Bracon wasp, a weed killer. 9.30 a.m. Ride a bike around the coconut farm. Then, visit Auntie Mick’s farm to pick fresh vegetables and ripe coconuts from trees. 10.00 a.m. Keep biking to Auntie Yor’s place where farmers come to sell coconuts. Then, go to Fasai Aiko Farm to release Bracon wasps. 10.30 a.m. Return to Mr. Saroj’s before going to Ban Roi Sao, a community cultural center. Pick organic vegetables from the center’s garden to make tasty local dishes such as ‘Kang Kai Kala’ or Thai chicken curry mixed with tender coconut shell served in a coconut.
- Lunch, drink and refreshing towel
- Hotel transfer service by van within Pattaya
- Local activities mentioned in the program
- Local Alike staff
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- Minimum 9 persons required to operate the tour
- Some activities may be changed depending on circumstances and conditions.