9.00 a.m. Arrive at Sanuan Nok Community and receive a warm welcome. Take a shuttle bus around the village. 10.00 Learn the process of silk production from gowing mulberry trees, breeding silkworms, reeling the filament, making silk yarns, dyeing cloths, to weaving Try weaving silk yourself.
Ban Sanuan Nok Community, Buri Ram is a small village where the locals speak Khmer. Most of the villagers make a living by selling silk. Nowadays, the villagers are willing to demonstrate the process of silk production. Tourists who are interested can come and learn the full process from planting mulberry, breeding silkworm, cleansing silk to weaving.
- Local guides
- Activity fees as mentioned in the program
- Learn the full process of silk production.
- Visit a learning base for Sufficient Economy and organic agriculture.
- Make bird statues from a coconut shell.
- Visit the community's silk shopping center
- Take the shuttle bus to see the village and its paddy fields.