9.00 a.m. Arrive at Chiang Rai and then go to Ban Saeo. 10.00 a.m. Arrive at the homestay and then learn the lifestyle of Tha Khan Thong villagers.
Ban Saeo Sub-district Communities, Chiang Saen District, Chiang Rai is a place where large communities of Isan region have settled down together for over 60 years. Their unique way of life is a mixture of 5 different tribal cultures.
These communities are also sufficient economic communities which are located on the bank of Khong River, the borderline river between Thailand and Laos PDR. Here, tourists can see the charm of Khong riverside lifestyle.
For those who want to get every local experience from communities, there are riverside homestays along Khong River as well as giving alms activity and Khan Tok ready for you.
- Local guide
- Activities as listed in itinerary
- Enjoy Khan Tok dinner and local performance.
- Learn culture and try local foods of 5 tribes at Ban Mae Aeb Village.
- Take Itak, a local transport vehicle, around the village and see Khong Rive.
- Go cycling in community’s fruit orchard.