6.45 a.m. Meet at our meeting point: Airport / the bus station / hotels in town. Get on a VIP van to go to Baan Mai Chai Klong Homestay, Pa Tew District, located by Bang Son Canal and surrounded by mangrove forests. 7.00 a.m. Leave your baggage at the homestay before having local breakfast. 9.00 a.m Learn how to make nipa palm sugar and bring some home. At Patew District, nipa palm trees are commonly found in brackish water areas. Join mangrove forest planting activity. The mangrove trees planted today will be home for young fish in the future.
With the cooperation of Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), memorable trips of the King’s Wisdom for Sustainable Tourism Project were presented. Villagers from four sub-districts in Pa Tew District have been dedicated to community-based tourism. Enjoy fresh seafood while traveling here. Visit Nong Yai Area Development Project Under Royal Initiative. Join a lot of fun activities such as planting mangrove forest, making nipa palm sugar, snorkeling and rafting.
- 2 days 1 night activities
- 6 meals
- Homestay for 1 night
- VIP van (9 seats)
- Transportation provided in the program
- Travel insurance
- Be a part of local marine conservation through eco-activities
- Visit the local learning center about marine biodiversity and conservation
- Enjoy supreme seafood meals and the famous Southern Thai curries
- Learn more about the science of water management, conservation of terrestrial ecology and Oriental agricultural methods at Nong Yai Area Development Project under the Royal Initiative of His Majesty King Rama 9