9.00 a.m. Meet at our meeting point: Airport / the bus station / hotels in town and get on a VIP van.
10.00 a.m. Arrive at Pong-Huai Lan and visit Community Forest Preservation Unit. Learn the great success of King Rama IX in solving dry land problem.
11.00 a.m. Visit Freshwater Fisheries Research and Development Center to learn fish breeding and sex reversal in Nile tilapia. Here, locals can ask for fish to eat or to breed for profit.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary ( 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast )
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Homestay for 1 night
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- English guide
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- Try Northern Thai delicacies
- Cycling through Pong-Huai Lan Village, surrounded by lush green rice field
- Local handicrafts that ANYONE can make! Taught by local craft-masters
- Do a handmade cotton tote bag in your style
- Educate a philosophy of sufficiency economy of the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Visit Pa Tueng Temple