Green City Tour, Chiang Mai (1D)
About the trip
- Take a tram ride to explore old city
- Spend your day learning and understanding the story of various destinations
- Get to know more about Chiang Mai through tons of tree
- Participate in the local idea for forest conservation by ordination
- Meals as listed in the itinerary ( Lunch 1 )
- English-speaking tour guide
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
Meeting point at the front gate of Wat Phra Singh.
Receive warm welcome by ‘Keaw Chom Muang’, journey with
their green city tour bringing you to visit around the old city’s moats.
Travel at Wat Chiang Man which had been the temple of King Mangrai. Wat Chiang Man also is the first sanctuary to enshrine the famous White Jade Buddha Statue.
Travel at the handicrafts center of Wat Sri Suphan, the school of 10 divisions of craftsmen. Marvel at the silver ordination hall.
Enjoy your local lunch.
Journey by the tram again to know Chiang Mai through tons of tree and learn the importance and history of those trees, and we will end the trip with tree ordination (the ceremony for preserving trees).
Say goodbye at the starting point and travel back.