One Day Tour 9:30 – 14:00 Morning Get ready to be picked up on Koh Lanta. Travel to Ban Toh Ba Lew, a community of Orang Laut ethnic group, the first group that settled on Koh Lanta more than 100 years ago. Travel to Tungyeepeng, a traditional Muslim community located in the east side of Koh Lanta. The people are the second group that settled on this island. Get to know the village by sailing to sightsee the beauty of community forestry whilst witnessing the locals’ way of life and observing the wildlife. Taste aromatic coconut juice from the villager’s garden in Tungyeepeng, then make a return to the old town of Koh Lanta. It is home to the Chinese community, which was the third settler on Koh Lanta. Visit the ancient market and overwater houses. See the story of the three ethnic groups of Koh Lanta at Lanta Community Museum.
Take a break to a place where you can have some quiet moment to relax your mind. Tungyeepeng is a community of happiness, surrounded by friendship of the locals, diversity of cultures, beauty of nature. Listen to your inner voice whilst it is combined with singing birds, dancing raindrops, and swaying leaves. In the mangrove forest, you can recharge your vital force and let your mind flow with the stream. This is the perfect combination of tranquility, nature, and fascinating island culture.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Koh Lanta
- boat fare
- food and drinks
- local community guide
- accidental insurance
- community environmental fund
- Experience tri-cultural diversity and richness of Orang Laut minority ethnic group, Chinese people, and the Muslims on Koh Lanta.
- Sail through the fertile mangrove. Enjoy the quiet moment and listen to the sounds of nature.
- Visit old town area of Lanta island
- Enjoy scenary at view point of Lanta Gulf