From Lisu Lodge, we start the tour at 9 am. by cycling through the scenic countryside (13 kilometers or 8 miles distant).Stop off to relax and enjoy a beautiful landscape at our tea plantation where you will be led by an experienced guide who will introduce you to the process of growing and harvesting tea as well as vegetation propagation to produce tea seedlings at the nursery, whilst teaching you how to pluck tea leaves and enjoy a cup of fresh-roasted tea.
Lisu Lodge offers hill tribe holidays that include cultural and adventure experiences in the Chiang Mai Province. Named after the Lisu hill tribe village that is found near the lodge, the lodge is also part of a community-based project that aims to conserve the natural heritage of the hill tribes in Chiang Mai.
In this trip, see how nature and people beautifully co-exist as one. Cycle through the scenic countryside, visit a tea plantation, go white-water rafting, and experience the Akha hill tribe culture.
- White water rafting
- A local truck from Thai country village to Lisu Lodge
- Cycling through beautiful natural landscapes
- Visiting a tea plantation and learning about the cultivation processes
- Learning about Akha culture with a spirit doctor
- Visit local rice paddies, a Himmapaan nursery, and vegetable gardens