This is a managerial role that will be closely involved with the direction and strategy of this company. You will work with the Dev Team that is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the platform to assure the successful execution of the company’s business mission through development and deployment of the company’s platform service. This requires leading implementation of new features, and planning for risk and growth.
Ideally, a potential candidate:
- Likes to travel and care about improving the tourism sector through technology.
- Has a strong desire to use technology as a tool to better the world.
- Likes to solve problems and views obstacles as challenges.
- Has in-depth knowledge of building and managing products.
- Has a curious interest in being part of building a social business.
- Pays attention to nuances of intra-company communication and sees big overall strategy.
- Web development expertise in PHP (Laravel framework).
- Strong fundamentals in HTML/CSS and JS.
- Solid understanding of Amazon Web Servers.
- Having experience developing native apps for iOS or Android is a huge plus but not necessary.
- A basic sense of aesthetics and understanding of creating great user experiences is a plus as well.
- At least three years of relevant experience in building large scale web projects, experience in e-commerce is a huge plus.
- Agile or Lean project management experience (if you are a master of post-it's, that's awesome).
- Have coached a junior developer or non-tech colleague on your project development.
- You have experience in creating a more secure and safe website for users.
Salary depends on experience; Negotiable.
Email to apply Posted on September 23, 2015 by Noon Pakavaleetorn