Junior PHP Developer
This is an entry-level position and you will report to the technical lead. You will work with the Dev Team that is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the platform to assure the successful execution of the company’s business mission through development and deployment of the company’s platform service. This requires leading implementation of new features, and planning for risk and growth.
Ideally, a potential candidate:
- Likes to travel and care about improving the tourism sector through technology.
- Has a strong desire to use technology as a tool to better the world.
- Likes to solve problems and views obstacles as challenges.
- Has a curious interest in being part of building a social business.
- Is good at communicating to peers and management.
- Web development expertise in PHP (Laravel framework).
- Strong fundamentals in HTML/CSS and JS.
- Ability to write and work with existing RESTful API.
- Having experience developing native apps for iOS or Android is a huge plus but not necessary.
- A basic sense of aesthetics and understanding of creating great user experiences is a plus as well.
Salary is negot
- At least three years of relevant experience in building large scale web projects, experience in e-commerce is a huge plus.
- You are a team player and have experience working with external vendors (freelance developers).
Salary depends on experience; Negotiable.
Email us to show your interest Posted on September 23, 2015 by Noon Pakavaleetorn